Scott Bradley, M.D.
Dr. Bradley received his undergraduate degree in biological sciences from Colorado State University and subsequently graduated from Georgia Tech with a Master’s of Science in Biology. He went on to receive his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine. Dr. Bradley also completed a general surgery internship at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, New York and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York. He completed his training in interventional spine and sports medicine with a fellowship at Alabama Orthopaedic Spine and Sports Medicine in Birmingham, AL. He has multiple publications in peer reviewed medical journals. Dr. Bradley is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Bradley specializes in disorders of the spine, musculoskeletal system, and acute sports related injuries. He received the Press Ganey Award for Patient Satisfaction from Upstate University Hospital Community Campus in 2014 and received the Letter of Excellence in 2010. Dr. Bradley is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American College of Sports Medicine, and the Spine Intervention Society.
When Dr. Bradley is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, surfing, snowboarding, cross- country skiing, mountain and road biking, as well as golfing.
Learn More About Dr. Bradley
In The Press
- HROSM Awarded 2018 ‘Daily Press Best Of’ For Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2018 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- HROSM Awarded 2017 Daily Press Choice Award for Best Orthopaedic Group on the Peninsula
- The Cut & Dry of Chronic Pain Management: Interventional Pain Medicine
- HROSM Is Celebrating Five Years In Williamsburg
- How can Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Help with Joint Pain?
- HROSM Welcomes Dr. Scott Bradley to Williamsburg