Zachary Tan, M.D., F.R.C.S.C.
Dr. Zachary Tan is board certified in orthopaedic surgery and fellowship trained in spine surgery. He earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree and his medical degree with special training in research from the University of Alberta. After completing his surgical residency training at the University of Toronto, he remained for an additional one-year fellowship in spine surgery focusing on the management of spine trauma, oncology, deformity, and degenerative diseases.
When Dr. Tan is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, hiking, running, and weight training.
Learn More About Dr. Tan
- Dr. Zachary Tan First in Virginia to Complete 7D Surgical Spine Navigated Case
- HROSM Awarded 2018 ‘Daily Press Best Of’ For Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy
- HROSM Announces the Addition of Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
- How to Maintain Proper Spine Health
- Preventing Back Pain at the Office
- Meet our Virginia Spine Specialists