Rebecca Shoemaker, M.D.
Dr. Rebecca Shoemaker is board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation and fellowship trained in Pain Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Business Administration from James Madison University and obtained her Doctor of Medicine from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. Dr. Shoemaker completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan at Detroit Medical Center and returned to Virginia Commonwealth University to complete her fellowship in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Shoemaker is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the Association of Academic Physiatrists. Dr. Shoemaker specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation and interventional pain management.
Learn More About Dr. Shoemaker
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: A Chronic Pain
- HROSM Awarded 2018 ‘Daily Press Best Of’ For Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy
- The Facts About Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Hampton Roads Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Welcomes New, Fellowship Trained Interventional Pain Management Physician
- Understanding Sciatica: The Road to Recovery
- HROSM Awarded 2018 Best Orthopaedic & Podiatry Group