Dr. Keller was recognized in the “TOP DOCS of the DECADE” issue of Hampton Roads magazine. He is board certified in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Keller has extensive experience in reconstructive Foot and Ankle surgery, in addition to 20 years of wound care experience. He is an active lecturer and participates in medical research.
Dr. Keller provides MLS Laser Therapy to his patients. MLS Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment modality where light is used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote wound healing and soft tissue repair. Our laser is the only multi-wave locked system, dual wave, fully robotic laser therapy system on the market. This means deeper penetration with no heat produced allowing faster healing with no known side effects. It has been cleared by the FDA since 2009.
Learn More About Dr. Keller
In The Press
- HROSM Awarded “Best Orthopaedic Group” on the Peninsula
- National Doctors’ Day At HROSM
- HROSM Awarded 2018 ‘Daily Press Best Of’ For Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2018 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- HROSM Awarded 2017 Daily Press Choice Award for Best Orthopaedic Group on the Peninsula
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2017 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Dr. Keller Opens Wound Care Clinic at HROSM Foot & Ankle Center
- Dr. Keller Introduces State-of-the-Art Robotic Laser Technology to Help Eliminate Pain for Foot & Ankle Injuries
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2016 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- HROSM Foot & Ankle Center Named 2016 Overall Winner for “Best in Podiatry”