The Spine Center of Hampton Roads Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is dedicated to individualized patient care emphasizing available treatment options to meet each patient’s specific needs. We take a team approach to the treatment and rehab of spine injuries. Our spine specialist team consists of highly trained orthopaedic and interventional pain management physicians, specialized physical therapist and spine diagnostics testing at our state of the art Open Multi-Positional MRI Center.
Spine Services Include:
- Lumbar Micro Discectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Vertebral Plasty
- Posterior Foraminotomy and Discectomy
- Anterior and Posterior Scoliosis Fusion
- Fusion for Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Trauma
- Nonsurgical Treatments- Nerve Root Blocks
Treatment options available to patients include:
- Advanced physical therapy
- Non-surgical treatments
- Pain management injections
- Surgical options when appropriate
The Spine Center of HROSM understands the challenges that patients may be facing and we are committed to restoring you to a healthy, active lifestyle. Keeping Bodies in Motion is our mission!
For more information on our spine specialist or to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians, call our office at (757) 873-1554.